• Authorized surplus and salvage of Distribution transformers and regulators. This equipment is no longer in use and have exceeded their life expectancy.
• Approved a professional service agreement with Hatch Associates Consultants Inc. under RFQ 20-08-D, professional engineering services for safety and design of the hydrogen Electrolyzer project. This agreement will not exceed $1,000,000 and will conclude June 30, 2022.
• Authorized acceptance of work and final payment to General Pacific, Inc. under contract 19-24-D, supply and deliver tubular poles for Rapids Switchyard. This work is complete and determined to meet the bid specifications.
• Approved a professional service agreement with the Confederated Tribes of the Colville Reservation for Wells Hydroelectric Project Archaeological monitoring. This agreement will not-exceed $102,957 and will conclude May 30, 2021.
• Authorized a professional service agreement with the Warren Group, LLC. for lobbying and rule making activities. This agreement will not exceed $48,000 and will conclude June 30, 2021.
• Approved land use permit 1125B-01, GWS Orchards, LLC. The permit is for continued use of Project lands previously permitted for existing orchard operations, irrigation distribution pipelines and an access roadway.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here