EAST WENATCHEE - Douglas County PUD Commissioners Molly Simpson and Aaron J. Viebrock executed the following actions during the June 22, Commission meeting held at the District's East Wenatchee office:
• Authorized surplus and salvage of Distribution transformers and regulators. This equipment is no longer in use and have exceeded their life expectancy.
• Approved a professional service agreement with Hatch Associates Consultants Inc. under RFQ 20-08-D, professional engineering services for safety and design of the hydrogen Electrolyzer project. This agreement will not exceed $1,000,000 and will conclude June 30, 2022.
• Authorized acceptance of work and final payment to General Pacific, Inc. under contract 19-24-D, supply and deliver tubular poles for Rapids Switchyard. This work is complete and determined to meet the bid specifications.
• Approved a professional service agreement with the Confederated Tribes of the Colville Reservation for Wells Hydroelectric Project Archaeological monitoring. This agreement will not-exceed $102,957 and will conclude May 30, 2021.
• Authorized a professional service agreement with the Warren Group, LLC. for lobbying and rule making activities. This agreement will not exceed $48,000 and will conclude June 30, 2021.
• Approved land use permit 1125B-01, GWS Orchards, LLC. The permit is for continued use of Project lands previously permitted for existing orchard operations, irrigation distribution pipelines and an access roadway.
The next meeting of the Commission is scheduled for 1:30 p.m. July 13, at the District's East Wenatchee office. The District Office is closed to the public in response to the COVID-19 guidance from Governor Inslee. To comply with the Open Public Meetings act, a conference phone line number will be provided at the top of the Draft Agenda posted on our website under Latest News the Friday before the meeting.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here